It is also necessary to examine the following specialists:
- Clinical blood test;
- General urine analysis;
- Analysis of feces on the eggs of worms and the simplest;
- Fluorography lungs;
- Biochemical blood test: 1. total protein 2. albumins 3. globulins 4. glucose 5. bilirubin 6. AlAT (alanine aminotransferase) 7. AsAT (aspartate aminotransferase) 8. urea 9. creatinine 10. potassium 11. sodium
- ultrasound of abdominal organs;
- fibrogastroduodenoscopy, sigmoidoscopy (according to the indications);
- Ultrasound of abdominal organs and kidneys.
- Dentist. If you have caries, you need to cure your teeth to get rid of the nidus of chronic infection.
- Otorhinolaryngologist. It is necessary to carry out a sanation of nasopharynx, especially it is shown to those who suffer chronic nose and throat diseases.
- Gynecologist. Women are required to examine a gynecologist in order to ascertain the possible limitations for certain procedures included in the cleansing program.
In addition, it is recommended to carry out a preliminary short-term dietary preparation of the treatment by fasting at home: during the week you should follow fruit and vegetable diet with one or two fasting days (limit the amount of food). It is very important to be positively tuned to the medical fasting, be prepared to strictly observe the prescribed treatment and be sure to give up smoking and alcohol for the entire period of fasting. You may also consult a doctor who is familiar with this technique.